This understated winter boot in a classic navy colourway is designed for everyday wear in chilly climates. The unisex Tahoe Arctic boot is lined with Merino wool that naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture, and topped with lambskin for extra fluff around the ankle. Also featuring the Bobux SPLASHTEX® internal waterproof membrane to keep little feet dry and warm. The outer zipper, side gusset and strap fastening allow for easy on-and-off and extra adjustability, keeping kids stylish and comfortable throughout the colder months. Suitable for active kids, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Zip and single velcro strap. Non-adjustable.
- Fits average width feet. Standard length.
- Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum Kid+ TPR Sole.
- Merino Fleece + Lamb Shearling Lining.
- SplashTEX® Waterproof Membrane.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Commentaires des Clients
Set your store