Velvety leather, a contrasting ankle cuff and strap closure make the Timber a street-styled boot perfect for the cooler months. With excellent adjustability, this style is suited to most foot widths, but the beautiful qualities of premium nubuck suede are the real star of the show.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap and elastic lace.
- Standard length, designed to fit all foot shapes. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Nubuck + Full Grain Leather Upper.
- Gum Kid+ TPR Sole.
- Tan Pig Skin Lining.
- Padded collar for comfort.
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
- Soft nubuck leather, with buttery smooth finish.
- Premium full grain leather shows all the natural characteristics of the material for a unique, one-off feel.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
Commentaires des Clients
Set your store